Right of withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal
(Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which can not be attributed to neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day,
- where they or a third party named third, who is not the carrier, the goods have taken possession or has, if they have ordered one or more goods within the framework of a single order and be delivered uniform;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken the last goods owned or has, if they have ordered several goods within a single order and delivered separately;
- on which they or a third party named third, who is not the carrier, have taken the last partition or the last piece in possession, if they have ordered a goods that are delivered in several subtons or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must (In & Out House GmbH, Landrat-Kaptain-Straße 51, 52372 Kissau, telephone no.: 08000008209, fax no.: 024225041529, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org ) By means of a clear explanation (e.g., a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) to revoke your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached pattern revocation form, which is not prescribed.
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have all the payments we received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from it, that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the date to which the notification of their revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment, which they have used in the original transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise with them; In no case will you charge charges due to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have retained the goods or until they have provided proof that they have returned the goods, depending on which the earlier date is.
You have the goods immediately and in any case at the latest within 14 days from the day you inform us about the revocation of this Treaty, to us or to C. Brettschneider GmbH, PhilipsStraße 8, 52068 Aachen. The deadline is preserved if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days.
We carry the costs of returning the goods.
You have to pay for any loss of value of the goods only if this value loss is due to a handling of the goods to check the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or expiry reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production an individual selection or determination by the consumer is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or their expiration date would be exceeded quickly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and their current value of fluctuations on the market depends on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely with contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for reasons of health protection or hygiene not to return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were mixed inseparably with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- For the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed pack when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Pattern revocation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill in this form and send it back.)
- at In & Out House GmbH, Landrat-Kaptain-Straße 51, 52372 Kreuzau, fax number: 024225041529, E-mail address: email@example.com:
- I hereby cover (n) I / we (*) the contract concluded by me / us (*) on the purchase of the following goods (*) /
The provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / get AM (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (S) (only for message on paper)
(*) Strike inappropriate.