- Glass plate: Including high -quality protective plate made of glass for the upper storage area
- Quality & Safety: With an electrocamin of the brand Richen you can enjoy a warm atmosphere without risk
- Fire fire: The e-fireplace has a realistic 3D fireplace fire effect. This is electrically dimmable in 4 steps and equipped with 3 possible color changes. The heating power of the stove is adjustable (1-2 kW)
- LED color change: Through the LED light band of the deco chimney can be changed at any time between 13 atmospheric colors. Incl. Pebbles, glass granules and pieces of wood
- REMOTE CONTROL: With the supplied remote control with display, flame effect, heating fan, timer and lighting can be easily checked and adjusted
- Details: The dimensions of the wall fireplace are 634 x 726 x 200 mm (H x W x D). The MDF fireplace coat of the stove is painted matt matt
Mood light with LED technology
- You can choose from 13 atmospheric colors at any time
- Alternatively, the mood light can automatically change through each of the 13 colors (about every 10 sec)
- All functions (flame effect, LED lighting and heating function) are independently usable individually
Realistic 3-D flame effect
- The flame effect can be adjusted for four times over the remote control by hand on intensity and brightness
- Flame colors in three different types / colors
- Including pebbles, glass granules and wooden pieces, which can be arranged freely according to your own request
Questions about mounting
Which tool is necessary to build the electrocampines?
For the construction of your electrocamin you only need a screwdriver. In the package you will find a corresponding installation instructions.
2. Who assembles the electrocamine?
Within the scope of delivery, a detailed installation instructions for self-assembly are included, so that the electrocamin can be built by yourself.
3. Is there a minimum distance between a TV and the electrocamin, which must be adhered to top?
No, there is no minimum distance that must be adhered to top. The heated air of the heating function is ejected forward in the electrocamin unit.
4. Is a normal 240 watt socket sufficient for the electrocamin?
Yes, a normal standard outlet of 230 volts is sufficient for the operation of our electrocampines.
5. Is a glass sheet mounted in front of the electrically generated fire?
Yes, a glass panel is integrated before the fire simulation.
Questions about how working
1. Are the fireplaces operated with gas?
Since all our fireplaces are pure electric carines and they are operated with electricity, none of our fireplaces is operated with gas.
2. Does the fireplace effect be switched individually without heating?
Yes, generally all functions are usable independently, so that the light can be switched separately from the heating power. Using the remote control included in the scope of delivery, any settings (light, LED lighting, heating, timer, on / off) can be made.
3. Is an overheating protection integrated with the electrocamines?
Yes, all electrocamines available from us have an overheat protection. We attach great importance to security so that our electrocamps are CE-certified by TÜV Rheinland and thus meet the requirements of RoHS.
4. Do the flame work with a water vapor technique?
No, the flames of our electrocamines are produced purely electrically with a special 3D mirror technology. Thus, we do not use water vapor technique in our electrocamines and an annoying refilling of a water tank is omitted.
5. Flare the flames?
Yes, all electrocamin models of ourQuality brand Richen have a high quality 3D mirror technology, which makes it possible to illustrate a deceptively real flame game, so that the flames flicker.
6. What is the power consumption?
When heating consumes the electrocamin depending on stage 1-2 kW. The consumption of the flame effect, however, is only 6 watts. The power consumption for the LED mood light is also very low with 7.2 watts.
Questions about how working
- How do I get a new and compatible remote for my electrocamin when my broke has gone?
About our online shop you can always relate new spare parts to your electrocamin.
2. Can the LED lamps be changed when they are broken?
Yes, the bar with the LED lamps can be changed at any time. For this purpose, only a connector must be released, so that the LED bar can be replaced by a new one.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.