Rich Electricamine - Electric Wall Chimney Ignis
- Delivery time: 2-3 Days*
- Gray matt lacquered MDF panels
- Heating power 1-2 kW
- LED lighting in the tub with 13 colors selectable
- Flame picture in 3 different color constellations
- 3D flame effect in 4 steps dimmable
- Dimensions: 1100 x 573 x 250 mm(W x H x D)
- Flame picture / window size: 919 x 328 mm(W x H)
- Including pebble, glass granules and pieces of wood
- Number of packages: 2
This electrocamin consists of the wall-hanging fireplace and the fireplace cover up and down made of MDF, matt painted. The fireplace is intended for wall mounting and is mounted in a short time.
The cable length is 1.7 meters. It is a 220/240 volt plug for conventional sockets in Germany.
The heat output is 1-2 kW. Based on the remote control, the desired room temperature can be entered. The fireplace is always on standby with respect to the room temperature. Whether the fireplace heats, you decide on the basis of the ventilation. The ventilation can be hired in 2 stages.
The fireplace has a beautiful flame effect and a 13 color lighting, which can be easily operated via the supplied LCD display remote control.
You can select at any time in which the 13 colors you want to shine your fireplace, alternatively you can also choose that the mood light gradually changes through each of the 13 colors (approx. Every 10 seconds)
The LED flame effect can be set four times over the remote control for intensity and brightness.
The digital remote control has a 7-day program forecast, a thermostat with display, room temperature detection, and a sensor for detecting open windows.
The delivery takes place in two packages.
This product is suitable for well-insulated rooms, as well as occasional use.
Questions about mounting
Which tool is necessary to build the electrocampines?
For the construction of your electrocamin you only need a screwdriver. In the package you will find a corresponding installation instructions.
2. Who assembles the electrocamine?
Within the scope of delivery, a detailed installation instructions for self-assembly are included, so that the electrocamin can be built by yourself.
3. Is there a minimum distance between a TV and the electrocamin, which must be adhered to top?
No, there is no minimum distance that must be adhered to top. The heated air of the heating function is ejected forward in the electrocamin unit.
4. Is a normal 240 watt socket sufficient for the electrocamin?
Yes, a normal standard outlet of 230 volts is sufficient for the operation of our electrocampines.
5. Is a glass sheet mounted in front of the electrically generated fire?
Yes, a glass panel is integrated before the fire simulation.
Questions about how working
1. Are the fireplaces operated with gas?
Since all our fireplaces are pure electric carines and they are operated with electricity, none of our fireplaces is operated with gas.
2. Does the fireplace effect be switched individually without heating?
Yes, generally all functions are usable independently, so that the light can be switched separately from the heating power. Using the remote control included in the scope of delivery, any settings (light, LED lighting, heating, timer, on / off) can be made.
3. Is an overheating protection integrated with the electrocamines?
Yes, all electrocamines available from us have an overheat protection. We attach great importance to security so that our electrocamps are CE-certified by TÜV Rheinland and thus meet the requirements of RoHS.
4. Do the flame work with a water vapor technique?
No, the flames of our electrocamines are produced purely electrically with a special 3D mirror technology. Thus, we do not use water vapor technique in our electrocamines and an annoying refilling of a water tank is omitted.
5. Flare the flames?
Yes, all electrocamin models of ourQuality brand Richen have a high quality 3D mirror technology, which makes it possible to illustrate a deceptively real flame game, so that the flames flicker.
6. What is the power consumption?
When heating consumes the electrocamin depending on stage 1-2 kW. The consumption of the flame effect, however, is only 6 watts. The power consumption for the LED mood light is also very low with 7.2 watts.
Questions about how working
- How do I get a new and compatible remote for my electrocamin when my broke has gone?
About our online shop you can always relate new spare parts to your electrocamin.
2. Can the LED lamps be changed when they are broken?
Yes, the bar with the LED lamps can be changed at any time. For this purpose, only a connector must be released, so that the LED bar can be replaced by a new one.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.