Delivery time: 2-3 Days*
Glass plate: Including high -quality protective plate made of glass for the upper storage area
Quality & Safety:With an electrocamin of the brand Richen you can enjoy a warm atmosphere without risk
Fire fire: The e-fireplace has a realistic 3D fireplace fire effect. This is electrically dimmable in 5 stages and equipped with 3 possible color changes. The heating power of the stove is switchable in two stages (1-2 kW)
LED color change: Through the LED light band at the inner edge of the deco chimney can be changed anytime between 13 atmospheric colors
REMOTE CONTROL: With the supplied remote control with LCD display, flame effect, heating fan, timer, lighting and temperature can be easily checked and adjusted
Details: The dimensions of the stand fireplace are 880 x 1410 x 210 mm (H x W x T). The dimensions of the flame image (window size) are 285 x 800 mm (H x B). The fireplace has a weight of 47 kg. The MDF fireplace coat of the stove is white matt lacquered
- The flame effect with the LED lighting together and the heating function can also be used independently of each other individually
- Automatic standby mode by using the timer or temperature
- Overheating protection
- Open Window Protection
- Easy construction
- Modern style
scope of delivery
- Electrocamin unit
- Remote control incl. Batteries
- operation manual
- Decor material (pebbles, glass granules, wooden pieces)
- Glass plate
- Mounting period approx. 30 minutes
- Mounting material included
- Power consumption
- Flame effect + LED lighting: 0.015 kW
- Heating: 1-2 kW
Questions about mounting
Which tool is necessary to build the electrocampines?
For the construction of your electrocamin you only need a screwdriver. In the package you will find a corresponding installation instructions.
2. Who assembles the electrocamine?
Within the scope of delivery, a detailed installation instructions for self-assembly are included, so that the electrocamin can be built by yourself.
3. Is there a minimum distance between a TV and the electrocamin, which must be adhered to top?
No, there is no minimum distance that must be adhered to top. The heated air of the heating function is ejected forward in the electrocamin unit.
4. Is a normal 240 watt socket sufficient for the electrocamin?
Yes, a normal standard outlet of 230 volts is sufficient for the operation of our electrocampines.
5. Is a glass sheet mounted in front of the electrically generated fire?
Yes, a glass panel is integrated before the fire simulation.
Questions about how working
1. Are the fireplaces operated with gas?
Since all our fireplaces are pure electric carines and they are operated with electricity, none of our fireplaces is operated with gas.
2. Does the fireplace effect be switched individually without heating?
Yes, generally all functions are usable independently, so that the light can be switched separately from the heating power. Using the remote control included in the scope of delivery, any settings (light, LED lighting, heating, timer, on / off) can be made.
3. Is an overheating protection integrated with the electrocamines?
Yes, all electrocamines available from us have an overheat protection. We attach great importance to security so that our electrocamps are CE-certified by TÜV Rheinland and thus meet the requirements of RoHS.
4. Do the flame work with a water vapor technique?
No, the flames of our electrocamines are produced purely electrically with a special 3D mirror technology. Thus, we do not use water vapor technique in our electrocamines and an annoying refilling of a water tank is omitted.
5. Flare the flames?
Yes, all electrocamin models of ourQuality brand Richen have a high quality 3D mirror technology, which makes it possible to illustrate a deceptively real flame game, so that the flames flicker.
6. What is the power consumption?
When heating consumes the electrocamin depending on stage 1-2 kW. The consumption of the flame effect, however, is only 6 watts. The power consumption for the LED mood light is also very low with 7.2 watts.
Questions about how working
- How do I get a new and compatible remote for my electrocamin when my broke has gone?
About our online shop you can always relate new spare parts to your electrocamin.
2. Can the LED lamps be changed when they are broken?
Yes, the bar with the LED lamps can be changed at any time. For this purpose, only a connector must be released, so that the LED bar can be replaced by a new one.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.